Top Tips for Buyers
- Bring cash. Most stall holders are parents, selling their pre-loved items, not businesses, so they will only be able to accept cash payments
- Take your time. Have a walk round all the stalls, stop for a coffee and a delicious homemade cake and have another look around. Stallholders are putting out new items all the time, so you might see something different second time around.
- Speak to stallholders. Ask questions, ask for a demonstration. Most of our stallholders are mums just like you and will be more than happy to answer any questions you have.
- Don’t be afraid to negotiate. Stallholders are generally happy to negotiate around price. We are a friendly marketplace, so go ahead and ask.
- Bring some bags. Not all stallholders will have them available
- Think about what you are looking for in advance. If looking for something large, like a pram, then it’s best to arrive first thing. If you are just browsing, then there is no urgency. There will be beautiful pre-loved, handmade and new items available all through the day.
- Join our facebook page for details of future events www.facebook.com/petiteflea