While there are other pre-loved baby & children’s markets, we are a little bit different. Here are 10 reasons why….
1. Our venues. We only hold our events in modern, family friendly hotels, with great facilities. Need to change your baby’s nappy? No problem. Fancy a drink in the bar afterwards? Be our guest. No sports halls, leisure centers or community centers for us.
2.Tables and tablecloths are ALWAYS provided. As are extras like power sockets if you should need one. We also have hanging rails available to hire.
3. Free on site parking and plenty of it.
4. We are a business run by mums, for mums. We are here to help every step of the way, so no need to be nervous if you haven’t sold at an event like this before. We’re very friendly!
5. We are NOT a jumble sale. We advise our stallholders on how to offer a well presented stall, therefore making it much easier to shop.
6. The quality of items on sale at our events. This is very high compared to other markets. You will find lots of high end clothes, toys and accessories for sale, for a fraction of the cost of buying them new.
7. The food! where possible, we invite local delis and bakeries to provide the food at our events. Homemade pork pies, sausage rolls and cakes, to name but a few of the treats on offer.
8. Your little ones are very welcome at our events and we always have something to keep them entertained. Whether it’s soft play, or a drawing station, activities are always free and will keep them busy while you have a much needed cuppa.
9. Our events are well attended. This is due to a large marketing campaign ahead of each sale. This in turn means stallholders make lots of money, which lets face it, is why you are there!
10. Finally, we are fast becoming a ‘Petite Flea’ family. We see the same faces at every event now and we LOVE it! Both stallholders and shoppers come and see us time and time again. Stallholders receive a discount for booking their next event on the day and we are now introducing a loyalty card for shoppers. Ask for yours at our next market.
**BONUS reason (but a very important one)**…..We are proud to be supporters of Leeds Baby Bank. Stallholders can donate unsold items to Leeds Baby Bank, where they will go to families who desperately need them. Shoppers are also able to leave items with us for the Baby Bank to collect.